[opencms-dev] JSP link error?

TOH CZ cz_toh at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 21:13:52 CEST 2010

I am still having some trouble even after specifying absolute paths in all possible formats(http, file or a /filename link).

Also when I open the relations table of the page in question, it is empty

Do I have to specify somewhere in openCMS to tell it that this is part of the VFS intneral resource or something, as it seems the system can't find the file in the table? All the pages I have created do not use any templates and are built up from scratch