[opencms-dev] external links in OpenCmsVfsFile

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Mon Apr 5 15:25:39 CEST 2010

Hi again Michael,

I don't think my file is broken. I checked it against the unmodified 7.5.0 release file. This section is identical for my upgraded/modified 7.5.1 version and the unmodified 7.5.0 release:

<schematypes>
	<schematype class="org.opencms.xml.types.CmsXmlVarLinkValue" defaultwidget="org.opencms.widgets.CmsVfsFileWidget" />
</schematypes>

which I guess is the OpenCmsVarFile type. I can't seem to find the exact phrases that are used in the XSD files (like "OpenCmsVarFile" or "OpenCmsVfsFile") anywhere in opencms-vfs.xml but I guess this is the entry you are referring to?

Any other ideas? Are you able to test on a clean 7.5.x system, to see if you get the same error I do..?

Best regards,
Paul