[opencms-dev] Remove nodes from a structured XML file

Brabenetz, Harald harald.brabenetz at infonova.com
Thu Apr 8 13:46:30 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have created a Helper Class:
http://tinyurl.com/y88yyqa

Sources and Jar can be downloaded from (last SNAPSHOT from 6. April):
http://tinyurl.com/yb8jq2k

Example Usage:
---------------------------------------
getCmsObject().lockResource("/testXmlContent.html");
CmsFile file = getCmsObject().readFile("/testXmlContent.html");

XmlContentEditorHelper helper = new XmlContentEditorHelper(
    getCmsObject(), file, Locale.ENGLISH);
helper.setValue("Description", "New Description");
helper.removeValue("Title");
helper.removeAllValues("LinkList");
helper.writeContent();

getCmsObject().unlockResource("/testXmlContent.html");

regards,
Harald