[opencms-dev] IMPORT USERS FROM EXTERNAL DATABASE TO OPENCMS

Ruben Martín ruben.martin.ramos at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 14:30:15 CEST 2010

Hi Kai,

thank you very much for your answer, but my problem is not only the default
options of the users i need import/export the rest of the properties which
are added by a form created by module Registration Web Registration from
Alkacon,  this is my point.

Is it possible ?

Thanks a lot for you time

Yours faithfully