[opencms-dev] WEBFORM Send email not works

Graeme Kidd coolkidd3 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 20:57:06 CEST 2010

Yeah to get round that problem I had download
the Webform source code and go into the CmsFormHandler class and edit the sendConfirmationMail()
and sendMail() functions

You then have to add the setTLS flag after CmsHtmlMail has been initialised in
both those functions:

// create a HTML email

CmsHtmlMail theMail = new CmsHtmlMail();

theMail.setTLS(true); // Added this line

This was a quick fix but you could take it further and try and add a tick box
in the web form content type and pick up the setting from there.

Graeme