[opencms-dev] Hosting and Server Recommendations

Mathias Lin mail at mathiaslin.com
Wed Apr 14 15:33:21 CEST 2010

Hi Ahmed,

2) http://www.corpex.de - they have experience with OpenCms hosting
(usually dedicated servers); that's where we host our OpenCms clients,
server location in Hamburg/Germany. Many web agencies host there, as
well as renown companies. You can contact them and get details spec. to
your requirements.
+49 (0) 40 822268-0
vertrieb [at] corpex.de

(For smaller sites, they also have managed OpenCms hosting on shared
servers. )

Websites unfortunately in German only, but sales/support speaks English
of course as well.

Regards,
Mathias