[opencms-dev] limit numer of hits with contentloop / Attribute pageSize invalid for tag contentcheck according to TLD

Horst Jäger h.jaeger at medienkonzepte.de
Fri Apr 16 14:47:14 CEST 2010

Hi,

I would like to limit the number of hits inside a contentloop to 1.

I can't limit the number of entries in my Structured data XML, because I need to show all at another place within my site.

I can't do this like

<cms:contentloop ifexists="MyItem" pageSize="1" pageIndex="0" >

because then I get the error:

Attribute pageSize invalid for tag contentloop according to TLD

I found nothind in the docs.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Horst