[opencms-dev] opencms irc channel on freenode

Florian Hopf hopf at synyx.de
Sat Apr 17 13:06:25 CEST 2010

Hi Mathias,

Mathias Lin schrieb:
> I saw that on freenode there's a irc channel named #opencms registered
> by user caskey, anybody knows who that is?
> The channel doesn't seem to be very active, but would be nice to have a
> IRC channel for OpenCms, not?

We are running an IRC server where we do provide a channel for opencms
for several years now. The traffic is quite low but people are joining
from time to time to ask questions and there are also some regulars.

The server is irc.synyx.de, the channel is #opencms.

Regards
Florian

--
/**
 * Florian Hopf
 * eMail  hopf at synyx.de
 * www    http://www.synyx.de
 * irc    irc://irc.synyx.de
 *
 * Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
 * Registergericht: Mannheim
 * Handelsregisternummer: HRA 4793
 * USt-IdNr.: DE249264296
 *
 * Komplementärin: Elatech Verwaltungs GmbH
 * Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
 * Geschäftsführer: Markus Daniel
 * Registergericht: Mannheim
 * Handelsregisternummer: HRB 7250