[opencms-dev] OpenCMS on WAS 7.0

Christian Hellinger Christian.Hellinger at dreger.de
Tue Apr 20 14:24:38 CEST 2010

Dear Timothy,

it's possible to run OpenCms 7.5 on WAS 7 - but if you do this the first
time, there are some pittfalls.

When deploying the war, you should enter the application root context in
the WAS Deployment Wizard. Also you might want to modify the web.xml and
opencms-system.xml in the opencms.war to change the application- and
servlet-names.

Also have a look at the classloader settings in the WAS. You should change
them to application classloader first.

I hope this will help you to get a start.

Best regards

Christian Hellinger

--------------------------------------
DREGER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY