[opencms-dev] Custom 404 Problems

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Wed Apr 28 09:48:54 CEST 2010

Hi Jens,

I have tested your procedure. I set the template property on the /system/handler/ folder
to: /system/modules/org.opencms.frontend.templatetwo/templates/main.jsp
Then I published the folder. Then the 404 page is shown in the template two layout.
Does it work if you use the template two or what is your default template?

--
Kind Regards,
Mario.

Mario Jäger