[opencms-dev] Administration View Scheduled Jobs Management

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Mon May 3 10:49:30 CEST 2010

Hi Allan,

Per default there is still no job to backup modules/content. But you can create your own job class to backup your modules/content.
This job class has to implement the interface org.opencms.scheduler.I_CmsScheduledJob. The only method to implement is the
launch-method. As sample you can use the job org.opencms.scheduler.jobs.CmsStaticExportJob. In the launch-method of your job you
have to backup the modules/content. How to export a module you can see for example in org.opencms.main.CmsShellCommands.exportModule().
How to export resources you can see in org.opencms.main.CmsShellCommands.exportResources(). In the export filenames of your
modules/content you can use the current date for example to have a clear backup name. In the scheduled jobs management you can use your
own job class then.

--
Kind Regards,
Mario.