[opencms-dev] OPENCMS AND ECOMMERCE PLATFORM (KONAKART)

Technology for Solutions info at tfsla.com
Tue May 4 14:42:15 CEST 2010

Hi all,

Last year was an very active thread regarding OPENCMS and ECOMMERCE,
KONAKART in particular. We find our selfs with the very same need so we
spend the last year developing a 'seamless' integration between OPENCMS AND
KONAKART.

We finally end the development effort and we are entering a production state
with DIARIO JUDICIAL (a newspaper with eCommerce module).

Our integration allows Opencms users to:
- single sign on with KONAKART and unified administration (using OPENCMS)
- look & feel integration. Now we can show KONAKART products, lists and
reports served as OpenCms content. For example:
http://diariojudicial.tfsla.com/compras/software.html
 <http://diariojudicial.tfsla.com/compras/software.html>- reporting at VFS
level. We are generating sales reports and storing them on the VFS using
OpenCms security.

We also developed a couple of KONAKART extensions for better use on CMS
sites:
 - new product type: courses
- the mechanism to put a reservation (not a purchase) and follow up
- payment methods for Argentina including PAGO FACIL, RAPIPAGO, BAPROPAGOS,
DECIDIR (credit card gateway), WESTERN UNION, RIPSA, COBRO EXPRESS and more
- phone sales based on OpenCms groups
- dynamic currency for product pricing (according to the country)

I hope this experienced helps.

Regards,
HernĂ¡n.