[opencms-dev] allInFolderDateReleasedAsc?

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Wed May 5 01:07:13 CEST 2010

Hi Horst,

I had the same issue, but I can't remember if OpenCms has that collector or not.

However, I know I did this once as a quick fix (cms is your content bean):
I_CmsXmlContentContainer folderFiles = cms.contentload("allInFolderPriorityDateDesc", folderUri.concat("|").concat(collectorParam), EDITABLE);
Collections.reverse(folderFiles.getCollectorResult());

If you're pressed for time, maybe this helps. ;)

Cheers,
Paul