[opencms-dev] search over compex type's subtype's boolean property

Marco Firrincieli marco.firrincieli at fullsix.it
Fri May 7 15:02:32 CEST 2010

Alright, subject of this email is very weird, I admit.

Here's the thing:
I have my complex type (OpenCmsThing) containing arbitrary number of inner elements (called SubThing) which are also a complex type.

<xsd:complexType name="OpenCmsThing">
<xsd:sequence>
<xsd:element name="SubThing" type="OpenCmsSubThing"/>
</xsd:sequence>
(...)

And then this subthing has a boolean element:

<xsd:complexType name="OpenCmsSubThing">
<xsd:sequence>
<xsd:element name="Chosen" type="OpenCmsString"/>			รน
(...)
<xsd:annotation>
<xsd:appinfo>
<layouts>
<layout element="Chosen" widget="BooleanWidget"/>
</layouts>

What I need to do is search for OpenCmsThings who have AT LEAST one SubThing that's been chosen (meaning its Chosen element is true)

I made a fieldconfiguration like this:

<fieldconfiguration>
<name>things-with-chosen-subthings</name>
<fields>
<field name="chosen" store="true" index="true">
<mapping type="property"> SubThing[*]/Chosen[1]</mapping>
</field>
</fields>
</fieldconfiguration>

(and there's an index set to use this configuration)

But it is not working at all!
What's wrong?