[opencms-dev] integration with spring security

Valerio Synclab v.vianello at synclab.it
Thu May 13 15:14:45 CEST 2010

Hi list,

I am developing a web site with opencms which should have some restricted
pages (only logged users can see these pages).

Now I put the "restricted pages" into the offline project so only the users
do the log-in can see these pages, but

I would like to find out a solution when all the pages are into the public
online project, my idea is to use spring-security

but I haven't found any documentation about the integration of
spring-security with opencms.

Is this integration possible? Do you know any tutorial? Is this the right
way reach my gaol?

Best regards

Valerio