[opencms-dev] Urgent: Toolbar set "OpenCmsWidget" doesn't exist

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Fri May 14 14:34:11 CEST 2010

"Solved". -Suddenly, everything was automagically OK..! o.0

I suppose the problem must have been caused some cached file(s) from the "failed upgrade". I was sure all cache had been cleared, and that the export folders had been deleted from the RFS, but I guess something was overlooked.

Just glad it's finally working. :)

Best regards,
Paul