[opencms-dev] Error sending mail form

Marco Fantini marco.fantini at art4.it
Mon May 17 11:41:51 CEST 2010

Hi,

I thought was simlplier... I can have the view explorer and
administration

on explorer I see the root sites and system, so I think I could not
see the server.
The problem is tha the programmer sotp the work on this project and
maybe we have to start with another site.

Anyway, if I could not access to the server and so do nothing, thank
you very much!!!

Marco

Marco Fantini

ART4 srl