[opencms-dev] Sorting of elements with cms:contentload

Frank Pertack fpertack at vater-gruppe.de
Wed May 19 16:51:01 CEST 2010

Hello,

I have a slight problem with sorting a list of xml-documents.
I constructed a jsp, that shows all employees of our company-group in
alphabetical order of their lastnames.

Additionally to that, I like to have a sorting by company (=Gesellschaft)
and by location (=Standort),how do I realize this?

When I use the following maentry.xsd, how can I change this, to make the
contentload sort the xml-files according to a different field?

code
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<!--
    XSD file for the MaEntry content type
-->
<!-- 1. Root Element -->
            elementFormDefault="qualified">

      <!-- 2. Define the location of the schema location -->
      <xsd:include schemaLocation="opencms://opencms-xmlcontent.xsd"/>
      <!--<xsd:include
schemaLocation="opencms://system/modules/org.vug.templates/schemas/maentry.xsd"/>-->

      <!-- 3. Root element name and type of our XML type -->
      <xsd:element name="MaEntrys" type="OpenCmsMaEntrys"/>

      <!-- 4. Definition of the type described above -->
      <xsd:complexType name="OpenCmsMaEntrys">
            <xsd:sequence>
                  <xsd:element name="MaEntry" type="OpenCmsMaEntry"
minOccurs="0"
                        maxOccurs="unbounded"/>
            </xsd:sequence>
      </xsd:complexType>

      <!-- 5. Data field definitions -->
      <xsd:complexType name="OpenCmsMaEntry">
            <xsd:sequence>
                  <xsd:element name="Title" type="OpenCmsString"
minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" />
                  <!-- Personendaten:-->
                  <xsd:element name="LastName" type="OpenCmsString"
minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" />
                  <xsd:element name="FirstName" type="OpenCmsString"
minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" />
                  <!-- Kontaktdaten:-->
                  <xsd:element name="Phone" type="OpenCmsString"
minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" />
                  <xsd:element name="Fax" type="OpenCmsString"
minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" />
                  <xsd:element name="Mobile" type="OpenCmsString"
minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" />
                  <xsd:element name="Email" type="OpenCmsString"
minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" />
                  <xsd:element name="PrivatePhone" type="OpenCmsString"
minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" />
                  <!-- Category named "Company":-->
                  <xsd:element name="Company" type="OpenCmsString"
minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="20" />
                  <xsd:element name="Location" type="OpenCmsString"
minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="10" />
                  <xsd:element name="Function" type="OpenCmsString"
minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" />
                  <!-- Zusatzdaten:-->
                  <xsd:element name="Image" type="OpenCmsVfsFile"
minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" />
                  <xsd:element name="Alignment" type="OpenCmsString"
minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" />
                  <xsd:element name="Birthday" type="OpenCmsDateTime"
minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" />
                  <xsd:element name="Date" type="OpenCmsDateTime"
minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="1" />
                  <xsd:element name="Comments" type="OpenCmsString"
minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" />
            </xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:attribute name="language" type="OpenCmsLocale"
use="required"/>
      </xsd:complexType>

      <!-- 6. Annotations are used to define additional settings for our
content type -->
      <xsd:annotation>
            <xsd:appinfo>
                  <!-- 7. Mappings allow data fields to be mapped to
content properties -->
                  <mappings>
                        <mapping element="LastName" mapto="property:Title"
/>
                        <mapping element="FirstName" mapto="property:Text"
/>
                        <mapping element="Date"
mapto="attribute:datereleased" />
                  </mappings>

                  <!-- 8. Validation rules may be create for field entry
-->
                  <validationrules>
                        <!--
                        <rule element="BlogText" regex="!.*[Bl]og.*"
type="warning"
message="${key.editor.warning.BlogEntry.dontallowblog|${validation.path}}"/>
                        -->
                  </validationrules>

                  <!-- 9. Default values can be set for each field type -->
                  <defaults>
                        <default element="Date" value="${currenttime}"/>
                        <default element="Alignment" value="left"/>
                  </defaults>

                  <!-- 10. This section controls which widgets are used to
edit the data fields -->
                  <layouts>
                        <layout element="Title" widget="StringWidget"/>
                        <layout element="LastName" widget="StringWidget"/>

                        <layout element="FirstName" widget="StringWidget"/>
                        <layout element="Phone" widget="StringWidget"/>
                        <layout element="Fax" widget="StringWidget"/>
                        <layout element="Mobile" widget="StringWidget"/>
                        <layout element="Email" widget="StringWidget"/>
                        <layout element="PrivatePhone"
widget="StringWidget"/>
                        <layout element="Birthday"
widget="DateTimeWidget"/>
                        <layout element="Date" widget="DateTimeWidget"/>
                        <layout element="Image"
widget="ImageGalleryWidget"/>
                        <layout element="Alignment" widget="SelectorWidget"
                              configuration="left|right|center" />
                        <layout element="Company" widget="SelectorWidget"
                              configuration="Vater 4Office GmbH|Vater
Bankenberatung GmbH|Vater Bank IT|Vater BizCon GmbH|Vater ERPteam GmbH|
                              Vater ESN Business Academy GmbH|Vater Holding
GmbH|Vater KNS GmbH|Vater NetCom GmbH|Vater pcs GmbH|
                              Vater Solution GmbH|Vater SysCon GmbH" />
                        <layout element="Location" widget="SelectorWidget"
                              configuration="Bremen, Herrmann-Ritter-Straße
106-114|Hamburg, Schellingstraße 17|Kiel, Am Kiel-Kanal 1|Kiel, Boschstraße
5|
                              Kiel-Wellsee, Liebigstraße
26|Kiel-Schwentinental, Lise-Meitner-Straße 25-29|
                              Kiel-Schwentinental, Wasserwerksweg 18" />
                        <layout element="Function" widget="StringWidget"/>
                        <layout element="Comments"
widget="TextareaWidget"/>
                  </layouts>

                  <!-- 11. UI Localization -->
                  <resourcebundle name="org.vug.templates.workplace"/>

                  <!-- 12. this section controls relationship checking -->
                  <relations>
                        <relation element="Image" type="strong"
invalidate="node" />
                  </relations>

                  <!-- 13. Previewing URI -->
                  <preview uri="${previewtempfile}" />

                  <!-- 14. Model Folder -->
                  <modelfolder
uri="/system/modules/org.vug.templates/models/" />
            </xsd:appinfo>
      </xsd:annotation>

</xsd:schema>

end of
code--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somehow I realized, it could be working by changing the mapping of the
title, but I don't know what to change here...:

Do you have any ideas?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Frank Pertack

Vater Solution GmbH
Liebigstraße 26
24145 Kiel

Telefon: +49 431 20084-210
Telefax: +49 431 20084-222
Mobil: +49 151 16353519
mailto: fpertack at vater-gruppe.de
http://www.vater-gruppe.de

Amtsgericht Kiel, HRB 6403
Geschäftsführer:
Klaus-Hinrich Vater
Michael Wiese
-----
Diese Email enthält ggfs. vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte
Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese Email
vernichten Sie diese Email. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte
Weitergabe dieser Email sind nicht gestattet.