[opencms-dev] Experience with the Eurelis WorkFlow module

Timothy Mcginnis tmcginni at aessuccess.org
Fri May 21 13:24:01 CEST 2010

I am using CMS 7.5.2
Server is Tomcat 6.0.20
Module version is 0.5.0 downloaded from the Eurelis site.

I'll try downloading the module from the google site and see if that makes
a difference.

Thanks,

Tim McGinnis
717 720-1962
Web Development
AES/PHEAA

From:
Sébastien Bianco <s.bianco at eurelis.com>
To:
Cc:
opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
Date:
05/21/2010 04:25 AM
Re: [opencms-dev] Experience with the Eurelis WorkFlow module
Sent by:
opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org

Hello Timothy

Could you give me more information about:
-          The version of the Cms
-          Your server
-          The version of the module you use (where do you get it)

I made some change to make the module compatible with OpenCms 7.5.2. You
can download the sources and the module from the Google Repository (
https://code.google.com/p/eurelis-opencms-workflows/) (version 1.0.2)

I’m available for any kind of information about the module. Unfortunately
I never met this trouble yet, can you reinstall the module? Maybe an error
occurs during installation. I’ll try to put some information on the wiki
page of the google project. Some are already available on
http://www.eurelis.com/sites/fr/telechargement/opencms/workflow.html but I
suppose you already read it!

Sébastien BIANCO
Tel : +33 (0) 1 49 97 20 23