[opencms-dev] OpenCMS performance tuning

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at gmx.de
Fri May 28 10:56:31 CEST 2010

Hi,

12 MB of flex cache might be too small. If so constantly new entries
will wipe out old entries in the cache which just causes overhead but
not performance improvement. Also you should look out if you have used
the "params" key for the cache property. This allows to put unlimited
variations into the cache which will never be requested again. Have a
look at the flex cache admin page and reload several times to see if you
are hitting the max.

HTH,

Achim