[opencms-dev] Locale problem

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Mon May 31 15:04:44 CEST 2010

Just to add to Claus' very good post;

"Folder and filenames may be different from one language to another - this would not be possible if you do not have a separate directory for each language."
-This feature isn't a bad thing for your page ranks in Google. :)

I can also confirm that the sibling concept can at first be a bit confusing to content editors, but they mostly get the idea quickly.

We always use separate top folders for each locale, and it works well for us.

Cheers,
Paul