[opencms-dev] maxFileUnloadSize

Edwin Chiu edwin.chiu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 06:36:49 CEST 2010

Hi Ana Torres,

Maybe my answer is a little bit late. But I want to log it into this forum.

<maxfileuploadsize> actually works. It works only for the user do not have
"VFS resource manager" role.

You can look into the source code in
org.opencms.workplace.CmsWorkplaceManager.getFileBytesMaxUploadSize(). It
comments this feature.

Thanks
Edwin