[opencms-dev] publishing problem

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Mon Jun 7 10:46:17 CEST 2010

Hi Gleb,

Is the resource name displayed in black font in the "Offline" project?

Go in the "Administration View" -> "Publish Queue", please. What is the status of the belonging publish queue entry?

Please, go in the history of such a resource and compare the first two versions. Are there any differences?

--
Kind Regards,
Mario.

Mario Jäger