[opencms-dev] Ajax Photo Gallery

Mathias Lin mail at mathiaslin.com
Wed Jun 16 03:12:13 CEST 2010

Hi Yves,

there's a photo album in full JS with no page reloading, although the
layout of the thumbnails differs a bit from your sample, it's not with
paging but scrollable through all photos in a top bar. You can check the
pdf for a screenshot. All sources available in the module zip.
http://sysvision.com/en/expertise/cms/solutions/photoalbum_module.html

Cheers,
Mathias