[opencms-dev] Fckeditor from direct edit: closelink parameter

Hola tonhinbm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 13:50:45 CEST 2010

Thanks for your reply Graeme Kidd.
I thought that it could be more simple, only changing configuration files,
not extending classes.

I would try to explain my problem in detail:
I have a site with a folder per language: en and  es.
I need to add and edit resources with direct edit.
When I show a list of resources with direct edit enabled, the  resource
added using the add button of direct edit, is only saved in a folder, so in
the other languaje is not avaliable.

To solve this I create a list.jsp that always show resources of the same
folder (/en/news/) and make a sibling (of list.jsp ) in each languaje
folder. In this way I can add reources using direct edit and are avaliables
in all languajes.

The problem is when I try to show details of each resource, beacuse the
resource is only in /en folder and if I want to see it from /es folder the
locale is changed.

To solve this I create a detail.jsp that receive a parameter with the
resource name I want to see, and I make a sibling in each language folder
(of detail.jsp)  but I have the related previous problem.

Is there a standart way to add, edit  new resources from direct edit  in
sites with a folder per language.

Thanks.