[opencms-dev] anchor of URL being encoded (and incorrectly)

RĂ¼diger Kurz r.kurz at alkacon.com
Fri Jul 2 15:30:09 CEST 2010

Dear all,

now this Bug is fixed in the OpenCms Head.

The correct position for fixing it was in the class:
org.opencms.relations.CmsLink in the method:
setComponents()

Replace the line:
m_anchor = splitter.getAnchor(); through
m_anchor = CmsLinkProcessor.unescapeLink(splitter.getAnchor());

--
Kind Regards,
RĂ¼diger