[opencms-dev] Multisite Directedit delete problem

marcos binelli mlbinelli at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 03:13:56 CEST 2010

Hi all

l have a multisite configuration using urlwriting. When I log in the site,
the edit, new and delete buttons are showing. When I click in new or edit
buttons all works fine. But with the delete button,don't: the resource was
deleted, but dont published, and is show a blank page.
When I log in then worksplace, the resource in offline project is deleted,
but in the online project don't.
In the log file I receive the message:"Error reading resource from path
"/edicao/demo/teste_0004.html".
Reason: Failed to read deleted resource "/edicao/demo/teste_0004.html",
because it is not allowed to read deleted resources. "

What's wrong?
Thanks for help....

opencms-system:
   <sites>
      <workplace-server>http://localhost:80</workplace-server>
      <default-uri>/sites/default/</default-uri>
      <site server="http://localhost:80" uri="/sites/default/"/>
      <site server="www.mysite.com" uri="/sites/mysite/"/>
    </sites>

import-export:
    <rfs-prefix>${CONTEXT_NAME}/export</rfs-prefix>
            <vfs-prefix>${CONTEXT_NAME}</vfs-prefix>
            <userelativelinks>false</userelativelinks>
            <exporturl>http://localhost:80
${CONTEXT_NAME}/handle404</exporturl>
            <plainoptimization>true</plainoptimization>

l had create one organization unit for the mysite, one admin group with the
flags Project Manager Group : true, Project co-worker false, and one user in
this group, with the Administrator role.
On the permission of the /mysite/, I include the admin group with all the
rights.