[opencms-dev] Can't publish, export or delete

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Tue Jul 6 10:38:36 CEST 2010

Hi,

I never heard of such a behaviour. Please, describe in more detail why you can not publish,
delete or export any resource. Don't you get the context menu or are the context menu entries
disabled or do you get an error when you try to publish, delete or export a resource? Can you
edit a resource? What does say the OpenCms startup in WEB-INF/logs/opencms.log? If you use
Tomcat - are there any entries in the catalina.out?

--
Kind Regards,
Mario.

Mario Jäger