[opencms-dev] Historical File Not Found

Timothy Mcginnis tmcginni at aessuccess.org
Wed Jul 14 19:16:42 CEST 2010

I am using mysql.    Below is the full stack trace.  I can publish without
a problem.  And there are no entries in the opencms.log file.  When I look
at the history of a page (right-click, History) it only shows the current
version, none of the previous versions.

I have other implementations of opencms that work fine with versioning.

org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Error reading resource
from path "/system/shared/showversion/sites/default/index.html".
                 at
org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException.createException(CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException.java:79)
                 at
org.opencms.db.CmsDbContext.throwException(CmsDbContext.java:238)
                 at
org.opencms.db.CmsDbContext.report(CmsDbContext.java:212)
                 at
org.opencms.db.CmsSecurityManager.readResource(CmsSecurityManager.java:4035)
                 at
org.opencms.file.CmsObject.readResource(CmsObject.java:3525)
                 at
org.opencms.file.CmsObject.readResource(CmsObject.java:3492)
                 at
org.opencms.file.CmsObject.readDefaultFile(CmsObject.java:2694)
                 at
org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.initResource(OpenCmsCore.java:1350)
                 at
org.opencms.main.OpenCmsCore.showResource(OpenCmsCore.java:1487)
                 at
org.opencms.main.OpenCmsServlet.doGet(OpenCmsServlet.java:153)
                 at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
                 at
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
                 at
                 at
                 at
                 at
                 at
                 at
                 at
                 at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)
                 at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:849)
                 at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
                 at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:454)
                 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceNotFoundException: Unable to
read resource "/system/shared/showversion/sites/default/index.html".
                 at
org.opencms.db.generic.CmsVfsDriver.readResource(CmsVfsDriver.java:1951)
                 at
org.opencms.db.CmsDriverManager.readResource(CmsDriverManager.java:6524)
                 at
org.opencms.db.CmsSecurityManager.readResource(CmsSecurityManager.java:5854)
                 at
org.opencms.db.CmsSecurityManager.readResource(CmsSecurityManager.java:4033)
                 ... 20 more

Tim McGinnis
717 720-1962
Web Development