[opencms-dev] How to use Navigation

Timothy Mcginnis tmcginni at aessuccess.org
Wed Jul 14 20:35:25 CEST 2010

Nope, already googled that page and it did not help ;)

This page is an example of telling me how to do something at the api level
but I want to know how to do it at the gui level provided by OpenCMS.

I see navigation fields and check boxes in the gui but no where can I find
how to use these items.

For example when I right click on a page in a site there is a selection
called "Change Navigation" which displays a box with the fields
"Navigation text" and "Insert after", what in the world do these fields
do?

Tim McGinnis
717 720-1962
Web Development