[opencms-dev] OSWorkflow database table question.

Timothy Mcginnis tmcginni at aessuccess.org
Wed Jul 21 14:53:21 CEST 2010

I have been learning the OSWorkflow module and I would like to understand
the purpose of the database tables required for the module.  The setup
instructions provide code that creates the following tables:

OS_PROPERTYENTRY
OS_CURRENTSTEP_PREV
OS_HISTORYSTEP_PREV
OS_CURRENTSTEP
OS_HISTORYSTEP
OS_WFENTRY
OS_MEMBERSHIP
OS_USER
OS_GROUP

I can only find hibernate definitions for the OS_CURRENTSTEP,
OS_HISTORYSTEP, OS_WFENTRY, OS_PROPERTYENTRY, OS_USER, and OS_GROUP
tables.  Are the OS_CURRENTSTEP_PREV, OS_HISTORYSTEP_PREV, and
OS_MEMBERSHIP tables used at all?  If so, where?

Also can someone explain how the OS_USER and OS_GROUP tables are used?  I
have succeeded in understanding the other tables but not these.

Thanks in Advance,

Tim McGinnis
717 720-1962
Web Development
AES/PHEAA
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended for the above addressees only.  If you
receive this message in error please delete or destroy this message and/or attachments.

The sender of this message will fully cooperate in the civil and criminal prosecution of any individual engaging
in the unauthorized use of this message.