[opencms-dev] HTMLWidget per site config

Nagy Attila lists.opencms.org at tylla.hu
Mon Jul 26 13:31:46 CEST 2010

  Hi everybody!

I searched through the list and the wiki, but couldn't find a solution,
so here is my question, maybe someone can help me.

Is it possible to configure the HTMLWidget on a per site basis?

I mean, if I have two sites in one OpenCMS and I would like to configure
one site to be able to use tables in layoutpages, the other site not.
All the solutions I found, were independent of the site currently
presented, and I wouldn't want to make two different modules of
layoutpage just to use them in the different sites (this would not scale
too well, at 10 sites I would have 10 modules and 10 different kind of
layoutpage structured content types just to solve this single problem).

Thanks in advance,
Tylla.