[opencms-dev] create table on module import

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Tue Aug 3 10:24:50 CEST 2010

Hi Thomas,

There may very well be other (and better) ways to achieve what you want, but one thing that comes to mind is the module action class.

The initialize(...) method of a module's action class is called by the OpenCms system during server startup. From within this method of your own module's action class, you could check if the table exists, and create it if needed.

If you're unfamiliar with module action classes, the Wiki might be helpful: http://tinyurl.com/2cv45pr

Best regards,
Paul