[opencms-dev] Regarding Soft link or Context name change after upgrading opencms from 7.0.2 to 7.5.2

ravi chandran ravichandran_78 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Aug 5 15:17:39 CEST 2010

Hi All,

We  are doing open cms upgrade from 7.0.2 to 7.5.2, for that we have downloaded the upgrade wizard from http://www.opencms.org/downloads/opencms/opencms_upgrade_to_7.5.2.zip
after downloaded the file and we followed as per in the  "readme" file instruction.

Before upgrade : http://servername:8000/web/image/logo_home.gif
after upgrading ie) opencms 7.5.2 , All the pages  and contents  are  showing but CSS and images are not showing. Because of that still point out the existing context or soft link.

Previously have the context "Web",  Its now  changed  "opencms"
ie)
http://servername:8000/web/image/logo_home.gif instead of
http://servername:8000/opencms/image/logo_home.gif

How can i  change or configure it.
If any one met the issue before please let me know the solution for that ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,
Ravi