[opencms-dev] handle404 appears on every 404 page within the export folder

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Thu Aug 26 09:36:58 CEST 2010

Hi Graeme,

It seems, that you use Apache with mod_jk.

Please, have a look here to check your configuration: http://www.opencms-wiki.org/MultiSite_configuration_instructions_%28apache_%2B_mod_jk%29

I think one point is, that you should use the following line in the Apache configuration, if your OpenCms installation is installed as the ROOT application in Tomcat:

RewriteRule .* http://127.0.0.1:8081/opencms/handle404?exporturi=%{REQUEST_URI}&%{QUERY_STRING} [P]

instead of that line:

RewriteRule .* http://127.0.0.1:8081/handle404?exporturi=%{REQUEST_URI}&%{QUERY_STRING} [P]

--