[opencms-dev] handle404 appears on every 404 page within the export folder

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Fri Aug 27 10:07:48 CEST 2010

Hi Graeme,

Send us an example link to a successful exported OpenCms resource, please.

What is the name of your OpenCms application in TomCat?

Did you configure your OpenCms, TomCat and Apache like described here?: http://www.opencms-wiki.org/MultiSite_configuration_instructions_%28apache_%2B_mod_jk%29

--
Kind Regards,
Mario.