[opencms-dev] Opencms with mobile version

HERNAN - TFSLA info at tfsla.com
Tue Sep 7 14:36:26 CEST 2010

We have been working on the  mobile area for a while. We developed WAP
portals, iPhone templates and smartphone compliance (3.2') templates. This
is all templating. In the other hand, we has been taking some of back to
mobile devices. In particular, a DRAG AND DROP version of the offline
preview for IPAD.