[opencms-dev] Alkacon Webform Module 1.2 overwrites uploaded files

raj_iv rajiiv123 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 08:58:33 CEST 2010

Hi,

I want to store form data into database when clicked on submit button. I am
not using default db-pool so i have specified my database in the module
parameter as db-pool=default,my_db and in opencms.properties file. I also
configured the settings for my db-pool. I am able to access the table data
from my database(my_db) as explained in OpenCms wiki page "Using OpenCms's
Database connection pool" after creating jsp page as mentioned on this page.

So, my problem is: 1)When i am using OMAP Webform, i m not getting my data
into database and opencms.log file shows this error message "An unexpected
error occured. java.sql.SQLException: Configuration file not found".
 2) I am not clear where my data going to be stored in database. Is it in a
new table because i have not specified any table name in the database where
it is going to be stored.