[opencms-dev] OAMP RSS feed module, incorrect url in links

Carl-Erik Herheim carl-erik.herheim at nsd.uib.no
Wed Oct 13 14:24:09 CEST 2010

I've installed the OAMP rss feed module on one of our opencms servers,
and I'm having trouble with the links in the rss feed.
The link uses the address defined in <workplace-server> / <site server>
in opencms-system.xml instead of the actual site url that users can
access. I guess it bypasses the tomcat setup or whatnot... How can I fix
this?

This is on a server with Opencms version 7.5.0, tomcat 5.5.27. We've
removed /opencms/ from the path.

Thanks,
Carl-Erik Herheim