[opencms-dev] cluster not always updates

Zake Zake zakez at rocketmail.com
Wed Oct 20 02:23:30 CEST 2010

Hi,
i searched through the list archive looking for a solution to this problem with no luck.
I have a website consisting in one workplace server with it's own db, a stand alone db server using mysql replication which is used by two frontend servers. OCEE Cluster and OCEE Accelerator modules.
It usually works fine, but sometimes (not all the time, but several times a day) it just "snaps" and the cluster starts acting strange.
For example, a change in a content is correctly reflected to the frontend servers, but a new content isn't.. it just doesn't appear.. Other times, changing a content gets propagated correctly to one frontend server, but not to the other.After 10/15 minutes (and after other modification to different content has been done) the issue solves itself and everything works fine again.
This happens often and i don't know where else to check. configuration seems right..there's nothing on the logs that might tell me what's wrong.
Can anyone point me in a direction that might help me find a solution to this?
Thanks.