[opencms-dev] how about schedule of OpenCms 8?

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Thu Oct 21 10:04:33 CEST 2010

Hello,

> I usually looking in to OpenCms cvs to look for how OpenCms are going,
> Seem this yeah we don't have OpenCms 8.

The development of OpenCms is currently not going on in the public CVS,
therefore you cannot see the changes there.
What is regularly updated in the public CVS are the changes to the
OpenCms 7 branch.

> Could any expert from Alkacon give any info about OpenCms developing process.

We are still planning to release OpenCms 8 in Q4 of 2010 and so far it
looks good.

And it is worth waiting for it :)

--
Kind Regards,