[opencms-dev] how about schedule of OpenCms 8?

Michael Emmerich m.emmerich at alkacon.com
Fri Oct 22 10:28:49 CEST 2010

Hello,

>> Could any expert from Alkacon give any info about OpenCms developing process.
> It's a pity it isn't open source - then we could start {taking advantage
> of/planning for/contributing to/fixing bugs in} all the exciting new
> features you're promising.

When OpenCms 8 is released, it will be of course available in the public
CVS again.

We always want to provide a working version in the CVS.
During development of a new version, this cannot be guaranteed,
therefore we will move the new version in the back in the CVS when it is
ready.

--
Kind Regards,
Michael.