[opencms-dev] Database Feedback?

Yves Glodt yg at mind.lu
Fri Oct 29 23:44:09 CEST 2010

Licensing cost is one thing, the fact that Oracle makes Java developers
around the world feel bad, is another. Sadly. Well, enough OT... :-)

In my case I can say that mysql works very well. Postgresql is probably an
equally good choice. I run some installations on Firebird with the
JPA-driver and they generally work well as well.