[opencms-dev] OCEE license stopped working

Nick Pilch npilchsalesforce at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 23:33:04 CET 2010

Hello. We have an OCEE-enabled OpenCms apps. We are using OpenCms 7.0.5 with
OCEE 2.1.0. We were using OCEE features just fine. We recently did a big
code refactor, but have not changed opencms or OCEE sources. However, our
license does not seem to work anymore and we don't have access to OCEE
features.

When our apps starts up, we get:

------------------------

Starting OpenCms, version 7.0.5 in web application "opencms"

Copyright (c) 2007 Alkacon Software GmbH
OpenCms comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
This is free software, and you are welcome to
redistribute it under certain conditions.
Please see the GNU Lesser General Public Licence for
further details.

OpenCms 7.0.5 running with Alkacon OCEE 2.1.0

Alkacon OCEE product license installed for

Name           : Salesforce.com ENTERPRISE
License Key    : <REMOVED>
License Type   : Cluster package

Thank you for choosing Alkacon OCEE.

------------------------------

When trying access the workplace, we then get:

OpenCms 7.0.5 running with Alkacon OCEE 2.1.0

No valid OCEE license key found.
Your Alkacon OCEE product has not been properly activated!
You must activate your Alkacon OCEE product as described in the
documentation.

PLEASE NOTE:
This OpenCms system will not work correctly without the Alkacon OCEE
product activation. You must either activate or uninstall the Alkacon
OCEE products before using this OpenCms system.