[opencms-dev] Slow getStringValue - CmsXmlContent

Juan Antonio Ruiz jaruiz at sopde.es
Wed Nov 3 10:22:53 CET 2010

Hi,

I have a big problem. My resources list is very large (around 1000). When I
get a value with getStringValue, it is very much slow (around 15 millesec.
per resource ). Total is 15 seconds. It is my code:

for (int i = 0; i < list.size(); i++) {

.

CmsFile file = cmsObj.readFile(resource);

CmsXmlContent content = CmsXmlContentFactory.unmarshal(cmsObj, file);

String name = content.getStringValue(cmsObj,"Name[1]", locale);

String album = content.getStringValue(cmsObj,"Album[1]", locale);

String group = content.getStringValue(cmsObj,"Group[1]", locale)

.

}

Is there another way?

Thanks.