[opencms-dev] BigBlueButton

Jan Boon jan.boon at planet.nl
Mon Nov 15 10:18:35 CET 2010

Hi,
Beginning this year I have build some basic stuff for
OpenCMS-integration (7.5.2) with Red5 (0.9.1). In the last month I
successfully migrated this to Ubuntu Lucid and OpenCMS 7.5.3. In this
migration I added BigBlueButton (0.71). I have done all the necessary
research to get prepared for OpenCMS-integration with
BigBlueButton/Red5. The idea is to schedule BBB-meetings on basis of the
Alkacon-calendar-module. Now I will proceed with this integration in my
own pace (which now is one of a very enthousiastic Java-programmer but
not professional in the OpenCMS-field, yet). Anyone interested to speed
up my effort in a win-win situation, please drop a mail. There are many
BBB-plugins for PHP-based CMS-systems. But I am not willing to
surrender, yet :-).
Regards Jan.