[opencms-dev] Navigation issue

Vinod Dangudubiyyapu vinod.d at sonata-software.com
Tue Nov 16 10:54:57 CET 2010

Hi friends,

I have an issue with navigation. I have integrated Left navigation and
that works perfect. Please find the below structure to understand my
issue.

Home Page

SubLevel1

            SubLevel1-Pages

Footer-Pages

SubLevel1, SubLevel1-Pages & Home page are a Separate Templates

Footer links for Home Page, SubLevel1 and SubLevel1-Pages is common

Home Page is inside the "pages" folder

SubLevel1 has SubLevel1-Pages where I configured Left Navigation that
works perfect.

For footer links I am using Top Navigation, I got error.

Please suggest how to make common navigations in each template and pages
can place any folder that works.

Thanks and Regards

Vinod Dangudubiyyapu

Technical Consultant