[opencms-dev] CmsVfsResourceAlreadyExistsException.java:77

Andrea Puddu docpuddu at tiscali.it
Thu Nov 18 12:02:24 CET 2010

...is not a good thing.  Maybe the structure of your VFS is corrupted in
some way...
In my experience I have had this problem quite often. I think the only
tool to repair the VFS structure is OCEE.
On non-production servers I resolve by removing the UUID tags from the
manifest.xml (inside the .zip) the import will go straight on.

HTH
Ciao,
Andrea

Andrea Puddu