[opencms-dev] CmsVfsResourceAlreadyExistsException.java:77

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Thu Nov 18 16:22:10 CET 2010

After I "repaired" the original error (conflict with existing uuid)
I now have a similar exception with

Importing /en/Work-group/ ... Exception org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceAlreadyExistsException: Error creating resource "/en/Workgroup/" on path "/en/Workgroup/".
at org.opencms.file.CmsVfsResourceAlreadyExistsException.createException(CmsVfsResourceAlreadyExistsException.java:77)
at org.opencms.db.CmsDbContext.throwException(CmsDbContext.java:238)
at org.opencms.db.CmsDbContext.report(CmsDbContext

It works neither way, be it that I delete the directory path prior to
importing nor when it exists.