[opencms-dev] Problem urgent with OpenCms 7.5.3 in Oracle 10g

Deiverson Silveira deiversonbh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 14:26:25 CET 2010

Hi Friends,

I have a problem with OpenCms 7.5.3 + Oracle 10g.

My Installation work no problem, but I have two problems.

Problem 1:
I have loggin with Admin, but I define in preference, change for Starup with
projeto "Online" to "Offilne" and define, but dont change...

Problem 2:
I dont cant connect with Webdav, ever error 403, forbbiden....

I belive this errors, cause with major problem, I have problem with:
*java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00001: unique constraint
(OPENCMS.UK_BACKUP_PROPERTIES) violated*
*
*
*And execute the second solution this URL:*
http://www.opencmshispano.com/nav/tutoriales/tutorial_0010.html

I Disable 3 constraint..

But the problem major is not connect with webdav and dont change offline to
online, I have verifiqued in opencms-workplace.xml is set to Offilne.

Somebody ideia for solution?

Kind Regards,

Deiverson Silveira
www.solutioncms.com